2019 Mercury 2.0L (Tier 3) 115
Call for Price
2.0L (Tier 3) 115
Robust and Reliable
Combines reliable power with a compact, robust design.
- Clean, Quiet, Efficient: DI technology uses injectors to spray diesel fuel atomized at 26,000 psi directly into the main combustion chamber of each cylinder. This process optimizes fuel efficiency and minimizes emissions, along with engine Noise, Vibration and Harshness (NVH) for an enjoyable boating experience.
- Lightweight: The TDI engine block is fabricated from Vermicular Graphite Casting (VGC), which has twice the strength of grey iron and most of its attributes, but is 5% to 10% lighter. The end result is low weight, high strength, and maximum heat transfer for optimum cooling. (TDI is a registered trademark of Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft)
- Joystick Piloting for Inboards: The only joystick piloting system that’s compatible with gasoline or diesel inboard and tow sport engines. The only joystick piloting system for single-inboard boats. Many features available to make your tow sport adventures even more amazing!
- Power & Performance: The low weight of these diesels results in best-in-class power-to-weight ratio. Combined with great low-end torque, the end result is crowd-pleasing hole shot, great acceleration, low planing times and ultra-smooth performance.
- Intuitive Design: Mercury® SmartCraft® compatibility is built into these engines, delivering key information about vital engine functions on an easy-to-read LED display. SmartCraft Digital Throttle & Shift (DTS) offers smooth shifting, immediate throttle response and high-tech digital controls.
- Corrosion-Resistance: Mercury diesels feature state-of-the-art anti-corrosion, including a thermostatically controlled closed water-cooled system. Water-cooled engine oil, gear oil and steering fluid decrease engine-room temperatures, extending engine life. The SeaCore® system is available for the ultimate in saltwater protection.
- Power mhp / kW: 116.6 / 86
- Maximum RPM (WOT): 4000
- Engine type: Inline 4
- Displacement (L): 2.0
- Weight (engine only): 551 lb. / 250 kg
- Weight (incl. transmission): 606 lb. / 275 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 32 x 30 x 29 in. / 802 x 710 x 727 mm
- Bore and stroke: 3.27 x 3.62 in. / 83 x 92 mm
- Fuel consumption: 6.7 gal/hr / 25.5 l/hr @ 4000 rpm
- Emission: BSO 2 RCD 2 IMO 2 EPA Tier 3; EPA Tier 2 BSO 2 RCD 2 IMO 2
- Engine Type
- Inline 4
- 116.6 hp (86 kW)
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.27 x 3.62 in. (83 x 92 mm)
- 2 L
- 32 in. (802 mm)
- 30 in. (710 mm)
- 29 in. (727 mm)
- 551 lb. (250 kg)
- Full Throttle Operating Range
- 4000 rpm
- 3 Year Corrosion, 3 Year Limited